Powered by Blogger.

Amala Paul

Friday, April 29, 2011

Amala Paul Shares Her Love Matter With Us


Amala Paul made her debut through the Tamil film Veerasekaran and became popular by acting in Sindhu Samaveli. She became one of the leading actresses because of the film Myna. Amala Paul has seduced the entire Tamil audience by having illicit relationship with her father-in-law in the film Sindhu Samaveli.

Now she is busy acting in Deiva Thirumagan and Vettai. Amala Paul while speaking said that she had fallen in love with a boy.
While speaking to the media, Amala Paul said,” I am an actress because of my brother’s support. He is now working in a ship. He will tell the good and bad about my acting after seeing my films.
My long time desire was that I should earn a good place in Tamil cinema. This was fulfilled through the film Myna. I am very happy about this. Now I have completed acting with Vikram sir in the film Deiva Thirumagan. The film is ready for release. Vikram sir is a very talented actor. He will move with people softly and gently. I was startled seeing his acting. He is really hard worker. I will not tell lies that I have not loved anyone.

When I was studying in school, a boy was very handsome. I fell in love with him but I was not able to express my love. Now lots of people are giving love letters but I am not accepting them. Now I am currently pairing with Adharva in the film titled Mupozhuthum Un Karpanaigal and also pairing with Arya in the film Vettai. Arya is a jolly good person. He had helped me a lot during the shootings. He also taught me how to pronounce Tamil correctly.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Professional Template I by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009-2011

Back to TOP